• Haider Bokhari of Oak Creek graduated from Salve Regina University in Newport, R.I., with a Master of Business Administration in management on May 16.
• Nicholas Schwei of Greendale was awarded the Chancellor's Medallions from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay on May 14. The Chancellor's Medallion honors graduating seniors who have demonstrated community involvement, leadership, high academic standards and commitment to personal growth.
• Stephanie Mabrey of Franklin was inducted in to the national leadership honor society Omicron Delta Honor Society at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
• John Brandes of Franklin was inducted to the Golden Key International Honor Society at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
• Danielle Longe of Franklin will be receiving her master's degree in Russian studies from Harvard University on May 27. Danielle is a 2004 graduate of Franklin High School and a 2008 graduate of Stanford University.
• Monika Baldridge of Hales Corners was presented the Benjamin F. Richason Jr. Faculty Award at Carroll University's commencement ceremony on May 9. The award is a memorial established by the family, friends and colleagues of the late professor Benjamin Richason, a professor of geography at Carroll from 1952 until his death in 1988.
• U.S. Air Force Airman 1st Class Benjamin Van Tiem graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio. Benjamin is the son of Mark and Karen Van Tiem of Oak Creek and a 2005 graduate from Parkway Christian Academy. He received an associate degree from Milwaukee Area Technical College in 2009.
Send submissions to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrations: Dec. 5
- Celebrations: Nov. 28
- Celebrations: Nov. 21
- Celebrations: Oct. 31
- Celebrations: Oct. 24
- Celebrations: Oct. 17
- Celebrations: Sept. 24
- Celebrations: Sept. 17
- Celebrations: Sept. 5
- Celebrations: Aug. 22
- Celebrations: July 29
- Celebrations: July 25
- Celebrations: July 18
- Celebrations: July 11
- Celebrations: June 27
- Celebrations: June 20
- Celebrations: June 13
- Celebrations: June 6
- Celebrations: May 23